This post was last updated on January 4th, 2022 at 09:57 pm
Planning to attend Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas, now is the time to book your hotel.
Yes, there are plenty of options at more luxurious resorts. But, unless you want to miss out on the action or you’re some sicko who needs 35,000 steps per day on their Fitbit to feel good about themselves, you should plan to stay at the same property as the conference – which is at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel.
Don’t worry you’ll still get in all your steps. There’s plenty to see and do – and people to meet. If you don’t get at least 3,000 steps just walking through the Meet Market, or going back and forth between the conference rooms and the bathrooms – people you know what I mean – I’d be surprised.
The Paris Las Vegas Hotel is offering Affiliate Summit attendees a group rate starting at $160 per night. That’s a great rate, for a holiday weekend! If you don’t believe me, check the hotel’s website or any hotel discount site. According to the Affiliate Summit website, that rate is only available until December 21st or until the block is sold out, whichever comes first.
Book Your Hotel For Affiliate Summit West
The first year I attended Affiliate Summit I stayed at a different hotel than the conference. I would not recommend it.
Top 5 Reasons to Stay at the Paris for Affiliate Summit West 2017
1. You’re in the middle of the action, so it’s easier to network around the clock. Vegas is 24/7!
2. You don’t have to haul your crap around all day long – you can drop it off in your room.
3. You can be a quick change artist and go from the last session to dinner within 20 minutes.
4. If you’ve had too many libations at happy hour you can catch a quick snooze in your room before Affiliate Ball without having to grab a taxi or Uber.
5. It’s a really really good deal!
So get your pass and get your room. Affiliate Summit will be here before you know it!