I can’t believe it’s already November. It feels like it was just Summer. New Years will be here before you know it. Most people make changes as part of their New Year’s resolutions. I don’t do that, but I generally set yearly goals.
What I haven’t been doing a very good job of is setting monthly goals. If I want to be really honest with myself, I’d say I haven’t set major milestone goals since I was climbing the ladder of television news markets 15 years ago.
So in addition to posting a Monthly Traffic Report, I’m also going to post monthly goals to try to keep myself accountable. I need to give a shout out to Jenny at Breakfastatlillys.com for the inspiration.
Monthly Goals – November
- Exercise – Continue working out with Wendy of Body by Wendy 2 times per week. Add 1-2 days of cardio per week.
- Diet – This one is going to be a tough one from now through the beginning of next year. The kids’ halloween candy is very tempting. There’s also Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. Plus, I have a girls weekend and Affiliate Summit West Conference in Las Vegas in January. I joined Weight Watchers a few months ago and did ok. I need to go on a consistent basis. So that’s my goal for November.
- Christmas/Hanukkah Shopping – I’ve always been last-minute on this one. My goal is to get a jump on it and be more than 75% done by the end of the month. Can you say Amazon!
- Reading – I started All the Light We Cannot See a few months ago and just can’t seem to finish it. I’m going to finish that darn book. Then, I’m finally going to read Girl on the Train. If you have any suggestions for future books, let me know!
- Blogging – I’m going to write at least two new posts per week, in addition to participating in the 90 Day Video Challenge.
Do you set monthly or weekly goals? I’d love to hear about it. Leave me a comment below.